If you’re reading this blog, chances are you’re working with an IT support provider who is always fixing problems for your business. From afar, that sounds great! You want IT support that fixes issues, right?
The short answer is no. You want your technology to be in a state where things don’t need to be fixed! You want your IT to just work. You want proactive IT support, NOT reactive IT support.
Partnering with a proactive IT support partner would not only mean having an IT setup that just works, it would mean regularly updating and reviewing your technology to help you achieve wider business goals.
But what is proactive IT support and why is it important to your business? Read on to find out…
What is proactive IT support?
Proactive IT support would mean partnering with a business that doesn’t only look at your technology. Instead, they would review:
- What your business goals are for each quarter
- What kinds of challenges your teams are facing
- How long it takes for each department to complete a project
- How your customers feel about your services
- Where your business is based and your workstyles
- Your workforce’s overall job satisfaction
This will give your proactive IT support provider a more in-depth understanding of your business and help them amend your technology setup to aid growth, optimise your teams’ performance and keep your business ahead of competition.
At Virtuoso, we consider ourselves a partner, rather than a provider. We work alongside each of our customers to truly understand their businesses and offer solutions that will do more than just fix problems.
Why is proactive IT support important?
Your IT is there to support your day-to-day business operations, which is why when it fails, it can have a chain reaction. Something as simple as a forgotten password could force your team to miss a deadline.
But what about problems that are too big to be rectified? Like your on-premise server failing, causing the permanent loss of all your company data. Or worse, a cyber-attack that leaks confidential information belonging to your customers, leading to a loss of trust and business. With a new cyber breach happening every 39 seconds, there’s a high probability this could happen to you.
These scenarios highlight the importance of proactive IT support and why reactive IT support just isn’t good enough for your business. You need an IT support partner that monitors and optimises your IT around the clock, ensuring your business can continue to succeed, without interruption.
Virtuoso’s service desk operates 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. This means that our technical teams will work tirelessly to ensure your IT has no disruptions.
What are the benefits of proactive IT support?
When partnering with an IT support partner, like Virtuoso, who offers 24/7 proactive IT support, you will receive holistic technology services that work to strengthen your technology, so that eventually there are no problems to fix!
Some services you can expect to receive from a proactive IT support partner, like Virtuoso, include:
- IT Strategy & Consultancy: Our team will take the time to understand your business and devise a technology plan that will support your business goals. We will look at your current technology setup and recommend changes that will help your business grow and scale.
- Cloud Managed Services: We will handle all the apps and systems in your business, ensuring they are optimised and performing as they should. We will also manage your devices, whether they are company-owned or BYOD. As well as this, we’re a Microsoft Gold Partner, which means we can introduce new tools into your business that will make positive changes, such as streamline workflows and reduce business costs.
- Business IT Support: Our ongoing IT support services mean that your team will always have technical support on hand, whatever the hour. You will be allocated a dedicated account manager who will work alongside you to make plans for the future, consistently working to keep your business ahead of competition.
- Cyber Security Services: Our cyber security experts will introduce and manage the latest and most advanced cyber security software, ensuring your business never falls victim to an attack.
Need a more proactive IT support partner?
Whether you’re new to the world of IT outsourcing, or reading this thinking I need to switch IT support provider – you’re in the right place.
We tailor our IT support services to fit the needs and requirements of each individual business. Your unique circumstances mean your business needs more than a pre-composed out-the-box solution. You need technology services that consider your ambitions, whether that’s to reduce business costs, improve customer satisfaction or outrank competitors. Whatever your goal – a proactive IT support partner, like Virtuoso, can help!
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch today and speak to one of our friendly technical advisors for more information about how we can help your business reach its full potential.